- A housewife on average walks 11 kilometers a day, doing household chores.
2. Every third person on Earth cannot crunch his fingers.
3. Russia and the United States are separated by only 4 kilometers.
4.23% of the breakdowns of copiers in the world occur due to the fact that people sit on them to copy their ass.
5. The yo-yo toy appeared in the 16th century in the Philippines as a weapon.
6. A drop of alcohol caught on the scorpion drives him crazy, as a result of which the scorpion dies from self-inflicted bites.
7. The rubber armrest of the escalator in the subway moves at a different speed so that the passenger does not fall asleep on the escalator.
8. A rat can fall from a five-story building without any damage.