1. The average age of an Australian bride is 28.9 and the average age of a groom is 30.9.
2. 34% of the male population and 32% of the female population of Australia will never marry.
3. The Australian coat of arms depicts a kangaroo and an emu together. The reason for this was the fact that kangaroos and emus do not have the physical ability to move backward, but can only move forward.
4. Australia has one of the highest concentrations of urban population.
5. At the same time, despite the overcrowding of cities, on average, Australia has 1 person per square kilometer, thus making up the smallest population in the world.
6. According to recent surveys, 22% of Australian adults will never have children and 16.2% plan to have only one child.
7. In 1838, a decree was issued prohibiting swimming on city beaches during the day. This law was in effect until 1902.
8. The Great Barrier Reef is the longest reef in the world and its length is more than 2010 kilometers.
9. Any immigrant to obtain Australian citizenship must live in Australia for at least 2 years.
10. Australia is the lowest continent in the world, its average height above sea level is 330 m.