1. Everyone is very friendly, everyone is smiling. There are no ethnic conflicts.
2. Youth is not hooligan.
3. They smoke little and cigarettes are very expensive.
4. The vast majority of Australians live in detached houses with a small green area.
5. Cars are cheap, insurance is also inexpensive.
6. An Australian car company called Holden is a division of General Motors.
7. The price of gasoline often changes, in addition, the price is different on weekends and on weekdays.
8. The Australian dollar is priced like the American one.
9. Australian money is made of durable plastic film and has a small transparent window. Australia was the first to start making that kind of money.
10. There are also coins. The smallest coin is 5 cents.