1. The first person to notice that hot water freezes faster in a freezer than cold water was an African boy. This phenomenon was named after him.
2. Penguins live in Africa.
3. South Africa has the second largest hospital in the world.
4. The Sahara Desert is increasing every month.
5. In South Africa, there are three capitals at once: Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein.
6. The island of Madagascar is inhabited by animals that are not found anywhere else.
7. There is an ancient custom in Togo: a man who compliments a girl must certainly take her as his wife.
8. Somalia is the name of both a country and a language at the same time.
9. Some tribes of African natives still do not know what fire is.
10. The Matabi tribe, living in West Africa, loves to play football. Only instead of a ball they use a human skull.