1. In 1939, the first ATM in the world appeared.
2. During the American Civil War, the first paper money was issued.
3. With advertising texts, coins were issued in Belgium.
4. Coins were cast in the form of tools in China.
5. Money is the basis of the modern world economy.
6. Salt was used as money in Burma.
7. The sexiest banknote in the world is considered to be the domestic “hundred-ruble note”.
8. In the eighteenth century, a square-shaped coin was created.
9. In Romania, a polymer coin was issued in 1999.
10. The English king minted copper coins that were covered with silver.