1. Gravity is included in the list of four fundamental forces that determine the interaction of all objects in the Universe, being the weakest of them.
2. In fact, gravity is not that strong. Some small magnet, clinging to the metal ceiling, easily overcomes it.
3. Scientists believe that there are no boundaries for the propagation of gravity, but it weakens with distance, and at a certain distance becomes negligible.
4. There are gravitational lenses in space – areas with distorted, “condensed” gravity. Nobody still knows what causes them.
5. There is no connection between gravity and the weight of objects. If you drop a pair of objects of the same shape but different weights from a height, they will fall with the same acceleration.