10 interesting facts about space (part 2)

1. Stars and planets make up only about 5 percent of the mass of the universe. Where the remaining 95% comes from is still unknown.

2. In our Galaxy alone, about forty new stars appear annually.

3. The sun is far from the most powerful star in terms of radiation, but it also loses about a billion kilograms of mass every second due to the solar wind, which blows away its particles.

4. The mass of the Earth increases by about two billion tons every thousand years due to cosmic dust falling on its surface.

5. The stars of the famous Ursa Major are actually in different galaxies.

-= Advertisement =-

MOST POPULAR

-= Advertisement =-

Latest article

7 celebrities with weird & unusual hobbies (part 2)

For those of us who love to follow celebs on social media, those sound familiar, right? We've all seen celebrities sharing about their most loved...

5 in-demand skills for career in 2023

Make your resume more marketable by becoming knowledgeable about the skills that companies will likely be seeking in 2023. Futureproof your CV by finding out...

7 celebrities with weird & unusual hobbies (part 1)

For those of us who love to follow celebs on social media, those sound familiar, right? We've all seen celebrities sharing about their most loved...