6. The supermassive hole in the center of the Milky Way is approximately 26,000 light-years away from us.
7. In the triple star system of the QV Telescope, one of the three stars is most likely a black hole.
8. If the Sun turned into a black hole, its diameter would be about 6 km. But it does not threaten him.
9. At present, scientists have already discovered about 1,000 objects that, according to a number of characteristics, belong precisely to black holes.
10. A dying black hole in the final stages of evaporation goes through a powerful gravitational explosion, from which gravitational “waves” spread in all directions.