Home Fun Terrible examples when harmless things can frighten people to a heart attack
8. Oh God, the giant spider! But no, wait … Hairpin?!
9. The woman on the edge of the roof was an umbrella.
10. Miners’ changing room.
11. No, this is not a body imprint on asphalt. Just water poured out of the car.
12. The juice of teak wood is remarkably similar to blood. That’s why teak is also known as Bloodwood.
13. The author of the photo knows what fear is. This is a backpack, not a demon.
14. Imagine you brush your teeth, you notice a reflection and … Call an ambulance